Are you looking for a potentially life changing leadership experience? Then you should apply for the HOBY seminar in May 2018! This is a great chance for sophomore students to gain leadership experience through a 3-4 day seminar. THS will be paying for 1-2 students to attend which includes:
- All training materials
If you are interested in applying, please see Mrs. Dangerfield in the Counseling Center. The last day to apply will be November 6th.
The Daniels Scholarship is an exciting and challenging program that provides the opportunity to obtain a four-year college education at any accredited nonprofit college or university in the United States, complete with financial and personal support throughout the journey. The Daniels Scholarship Program offers resources, encouragement, and inspiration far beyond the financial assistance needed to earn a college degree. Our goal is to help each Daniels Scholar succeed in college and ultimately become independent, successful in a rewarding career, and actively engaged in their community.
- Strength of character
- Leadership potential
- Commitment to serving their communities
- Academic performance or promise
- Well-rounded personality
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be a resident of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- Be a high school senior graduating from a school in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- Earn ACT scores of at least 17 in each category (Math, English, Reading, Science); or an SAT Math score of at least 470 and an Evidence-Based Reading & Writing score of at least 450. Writing scores are not required. All test scores must come from a single test and must be submitted by the application deadline. Super scoring is not accepted.
- Must complete the FAFSA help determine financial need
Application period opens on September 29th-November 30th, 2017.
For more information go to:
Or contact Alisha Dangerfield in the counseling center .