SCHOLARSHIP ALERT!!! (Seniors)
The Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program is a program for high school seniors who have demonstrated leadership skills, academic achievement, and a commitment to community service. I will be accepting portfolios for this scholarship through Friday, November 6th, 2015. After the portfolios are reviewed, one student will be nominated from THS to compete for this scholarship. This is a great opportunity for you to get started on your scholarship portfolio early! Please see me if you have any questions.
Deadline: November 10, 2017
Application to Comcast due: November 30, 2017
- Student must be nominated by a high school counselor or Principal
- demonstrate leadership abilities in school activities or through work experiences
- strong commitment to and involvement in community service
- GPA of 2.8 or higher
- full-time high school senior
- Award: $1,000
- Cover page: name, photo, name of scholarship.
- Leadership, service, and work experience: include dates, total hours, and brief explanation
- Copy of your official transcript, including ACT scores
- 2 letters of recommendation
- All information must be typed and submitted in a paper or plastic binder (not 3 ring)