Deadline: April 20, 2017
A $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to students at Tooele High School who meet the following criteria. Applications must be given to Miss Black in the Counseling Office by Thursday, April, 20, 2017.
- Applicants post high school plans include a profession in business.
- Applicant is involved in one of the following activities: teacher assistant in the school office, working internship, or work-based learning in business.
- Applicant has an emphasis in business courses or emphasis in the A+ Certification program.
- Applicant has received awards or recognition in business.
- Applicant is a positive role model.
- Cover page: please include your name and a photo
- Resume: please include a 1 page resume that demonstrates how you’ve accomplished the criteria listed above.
- A certified copy of your transcript
- Essay: write a 1-2 page essay that covers your understanding of business ethics, how you have accomplished the criteria listed above. Please also include your higher education plans.
Please type all information and place in a thin plastic cover or folder.
The application can be found here as a word document: AL England Business 2017