Deadline: February 15, 2017
An applicant must be of Italian ancestry and a 2017 graduate of a Utah school. The scholarship is awarded based on American College Test (ACT) or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) college entrance exams (40%), exceptional high school ability (40%), extracurricular (school, church, community service) activities (20%). To be considered for this scholarship, the applicant must be admitted as a matriculation degree student by the applicant’s chosen institute of higher education.
- Completed application forms (found in the counseling office)
- Official transcript with copy of ACT or SAT scores
- Outline of extracurricular activities
- Summary of future educational goals and why you are the best candidate for this scholarship
- Personal essay (max. 300 words) describing: the applicant’s Italian history and how this ancestry has influenced your life.
The essay is a critical part of your application! Tell them your story!