At Salt Lake Community College, they believe higher eduration should be available to anyone who deserves it. SLCC Promise helps eligible, full-time students pay for their education by covering the cost of tuition and fees when federal grants fall short. The Promise is intended to remove economic barriers and to provide a pathway for SLCC students to complete their degrees.
- Be a Utah resident
- Receive a federal Pell Grant (through FAFSA)
- Be a full-time, credit hour student (take 12-18 credit hours per semester)
- Be a degree-seeking student with less than 90 attempted credit hours
- Meet with College Advisor to develop a 2-year degree plan in DegreeWorks
- Maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA and complete 70% of attempted courses
More information is available here