American Legion Utah Boys State will run from June 12, 2017 – June 16, 2017.
The cost of attending Boys State is $375 and must be submitted no later than May 30, 2017.
• Have completed your junior year and be eligible for attendance at least one semester as a high school senior
• Have and academic rating of 2.0 GPA or higher
• Maintain good citizenship within your community
• Agree to abide by all the rules of the ALBUS program and those of WSU as an on-campus student
• Agree to full curriculum participation, including residing for the full 4 ½ days as a WSU on-campus student
How to apply
• Fill out your application online
• Sign the application (which will be emailed after you complete it online), have your parent/guardian, school official and interviewing Utah American Legion Post representative sign the application.
• Forward the signed application, along with $375, to your local American Legion post, or to:
The American Legion
Utah Boys State Admission Coordinator
P.O. Box 783
Clearfield, UT 84089-0783
Registration will include
• Attendance to all 5 days of Boys State
• Political Science 2920 university credit (3 semester hours) and all curriculum material
• Materials for activities
• Student residence hall housing
• All meals (students are encouraged to bring pocket money for any additional snacks)
Registration and more information can be found here