Deadline: January 31, 2017
- Applicants are eligible for one County and one State 4-H Scholarship at any one time
- Applicants must be a high school student planning to attend USU for the upcoming Fall semester
- Does not include those enrolling in the Weber College of Nursing Program at USU
- Does not include the State 4-H Horse Council Scholarship which may be applied to any institution of higher education.
- Applicants must have been a resident of Utah, and a 4-H member for a minimum of 2 years
- Applicants may not have received a full tuition President’s Leadership Counsel or other full tuition waiver.
- Applicants must agree to follow up scholarship conditions regarding deferment processes, full time status, and Collegiate 4-H membership.
- Applicants must be eligible to receive Federal Financial Aid
- Applicants must be a US citizen or a qualified not-citizen as defined and permitted under federal law.
All scholarships require an online submission completed with a portion of up-loadable 4-H portfolio pages.
Portfolio should be uploaded as one PDF file.
Online Application Link: https://caas.awardspring.com/