DUE OCT. 31st
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States (or select DoD schools)
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school
REMEMBER TO COME SEE ME IN THE COUNSELING OFFICE WITH ANY QUESTIONS!