If you are a musical Senior, apply for this scholarship! This scholarship will go to two seniors at Tooele High School.
Award: Two (2) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to students at Tooele High School.
Deadline: Thursday, April 28, 2016
- Applicant has been in a music program all four years of high school.
- Applicant performs in Tooele High School music program contests each year.
- Applicant has received awards for musical accomplishments that are not related to an ancillary role such as flag carrier.
- Applicant is actively involved in their community, school, or volunteers on a regular basis.
- Applicant is faithful in participation, support and effort in a music program.
- Applicant provides voluntary help beyond the required classroom/performance time.
- Applicant mentors other music students.
- Applicant is a positive role model.
- Applicant shows continuing improvement each year while in a music program.
- Applicant is not necessarily a top musician, but has the potential to become an accomplished musician.
Apply: Pick up an application from Mrs. Sanders in the counseling office.