CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT ORIENTATION
Who is invited: For all 10th and 11th grade students who plan to take concurrent enrollment courses during their junior and senior year.
When: Wednesday, April 20, 2016
Where: SLCC Jordan Campus (9000 South Bangerter Highway) Student Pavilion
Time: 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Refreshments will be provided
Register online at slcc.edu/concurrentenrollment
We will discuss
- How to apply for SLCC concurrent admission
- How to select courses with a purpose or goal in mind
- The importance of protecting college transcript
- How to register for the courses
- What to do when you start to struggle in a course
- Dropping vs. Withdrawing
- Academic planning
- College advising tips