The Prevention Scholarship is an initiative of the Valley Behavioral Health Board and is sponsored by the Utah State Division of Substance Abuse
- The student must exemplify a drug free lifestyle
- The student must have made an outstanding contribution toward prevention of substance abuse in at least one of the following areas: School District, community, or the state of Utah
- The student’s outstanding contribution may be demonstrated through:
- Significant leadership in successfully implementing a substance abuse prevention program or programs.
- Active participation in school/district/community/state prevention programs or activities, such as (but not limited to): The Governor’s Youth Council, Peer Leadership, Peer Support or Peer Helper programs, Improvisational Theater or Drama Team, Red Ribbon Week, S.A.D.D., or other drug free awareness and school district community/state activities.
Deadline: April 4, 2016
Apply: Pick up an application from Mrs. Sanders in the Counseling Office