NIAAA Student Athlete Scholarship
Award amount: $1,500
Deadline: Jan. 31, 2016
- Applicant must be a senior in high school
- Applicant must have achieved at least two (2) of the following: (a) minimum of B+ average; (b)ranked in the top 25% of class; (c) ACT score of 24 or an SAT score of 1500 (Verbal, Math and Writing)
- Applicant must have participated in two sports for at least two years in each sport
- Applicant must have earned at least one varsity letter in each of two sports
- Applicant must complete the online scholar/essay application. (Essay question: “How High School Athletics has Impacted my Life”)
- Applicant must have a letter of recommendation from the high school athletic administrator/director (Mr. Beer)
- The principal or athletic administrator/director must sign the application to ensure that the academic information submitted is accurate
- All hard copy materials must be postmarked or electronic materials sent to the NIAAA Liaison in your respective state by your states deadline (Jan. 31).
Please see Mrs. Sanders in the counseling office if you have questions about this or any other scholarship application process.