If you are a Latino student with a GPA of 3.0 or higher – Here is a scholarship for you!
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund’s goal is to assist Latino students in applying for college, doing well in classes, graduating, gaining great jobs, being leaders in our nation, and mentoring the generations to come.
Award Amount: $500 – $5,000, based on the student’s total financial aid package.
- Must be of Hispanic Heritage
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Plan to enroll Full-Time in an accredited not-for -profit 4 year university or graduate school during FALL of scholarship cycle year
- Complete FAFSA
- Complete state Dream Act financial aid application (if applicable)
- All majors and graduate fields accepted
- Emphasis on STEM majors
- Merit-based scholarships available for undergraduate and graduate students
Applications must be submitted online at https://apply.hsf.net/#/
Deadline: March 30, 2016
Please see Mrs. Sanders in the counseling office for questions of assistance with this application.