Students, here is a scholarship for any Utah senior who is of Italian ancestry. The Men’s and Women’s Italian-American Civic League offer scholarships for both men and women. you are encouraged to apply for each chapter’s scholarship, but you may only receive one of the scholarships.
Award amount: $1,500
Deadline: February 17, 2016
- Complete application form (see Mrs. Sanders in the counseling office for a form or visit this link: :http://italianamericancivicleague.com/scholarships-2/ ).
- Official transcript with a copy of ACT or SAT scores.
- Outline of extracurricular activities.
- Summary of future educational goals and why you are the best candidate for this scholarship.
- A personal essay (maximum 300 words) describing your Italian ancestry and how this ancestry has influenced your life. (Your essay is a critical part of the application. Tell us your story.)
For questions or application forms please see Mrs. Sanders in the counseling office.