Attention students grades 9-12: The United States Bowling Congress is looking
to award twelve students with a scholarship.
To be eligible you must:
1. Be a USBC Youth member in good standing
2. Be a current high school student in grade 9 through 12
3. Have a current GPA of 2.5 or better, based on a 4.0 scale
4. Have a financial hardship and fully explain the hardship (Definition of Financial Hardship: Candidates will be considered to have financial hardships if they reside in households where the number of children, the income level of their parents and any other extenuating circumstances would make obtaining a college education financially unlikely.)
5. Completed application
6. Include at least two letters of reference (by a teacher, principal, employer, etc.)
7. Include an official or unofficial school transcript
8. Return all completed documentation and application to USBC post-marked no later than DECEMBER 1, 2015. (Partial or incomplete applications will not be accepted.)
9. Individuals may apply for and win this scholarship each year they are enrolled in high school.
To apply online click here or see Mrs. Sanders in the Counseling Office for an application.