SCHOLARSHIP ALERT: MILLER MOTORSPORTS PARK SCHOLARSHIP
Education is the key to the future. When we educate our young people, we are preparing our future leaders and strengthening our communities. We are pleased to be able to offer college scholarships through Miller Motorsports Park to students in the Tooele County high schools. We are confident they will become the leaders of tomorrow and work to help make their communities, the state and the world a better place.
SCHOLARSHIP ALERT!!! MILLER MOTORSPORTS PARK SCHOLARSHIP
You guys, this is the big one! This is the best private scholarship available for Tooele County students that is offered each year. What makes this scholarship so great? Here are a few reasons:
- It is a 4 year scholarship that covers tuition, fees, and up to $300 per semester in books.
- The scholarship can be used by students who are pursuing an Bachelor’s Degree, Associates Degree, or a Vocational Degree.
- There is no GPA requirement to apply for the scholarship.
- There is no ACT requirement to apply for the scholarship.
- This scholarships is limited to residents of Tooele County, so there is less competition.
- This scholarship is awarded to three students each year, and last year two of these scholarships went to THS students.
If you only apply for one scholarship this year (and you should be applying for many more), make sure this is it!
MILLER MOTORSPORTS PARK SCHOLARSHIP
Deadline: March 2, 2015
Application: MMP Scholarship 2015 or available from Mrs. Cartwright in the Counseling Center
-Must be a resident of Tooele County.
-Must be a high school graduate (or a senior working towards graduation).
-Must be accepted to an accredited institution.
-Must submit a personal statement regarding their focus and interest in obtaining a higher-education degree.
-This scholarship must be used for undergraduate study and any college or university within the Utah System of Higher Education or at private, non-profit Utah colleges and universities.
-Must maintain a 2.5 GPA to renew the scholarship.
-Must remained enrolled as a full-time student (12 or more credit hours per semester).
-Preference may go to applicants with greatest financial need along with demonstrated high scholastic ability.
Award: Full tuition, fees, and $300 per semester in books (3 awards).