Utah State University Eastern will also be visiting THS on Tuesday, September 30 during lunch. USU Eastern is located in Price, Utah, and is a great way for students to begin their college experience. Stop by their table at lunch to ask questions and get answers about attending college in Price, UT! Meanwhile, here are 10 things to know about USU Eastern:
- USU Eastern is an open admissions institution meaning everyone is welcome. They do not have a minimum academic standard nor admissions deadline to be accepted.
- But,USU Eastern’s scholarship deadline is March 1, 2015.
- See if you qualify for a scholarship at USU Eastern!
- USU Eastern is all about Transforming Lives.
- USU Eastern has the lowest tuition in the state.
- On-campus housing is available and affordable!
- How about an Eagle Experience?
- The Harlem Shake at USU Eastern.
- Lots of opportunity for Student Involvement.
- Apply here.
To ensure that your visit is effective for you individually, do some on-line research and come to the visit with specific questions. Thanks to USU-Eastern for spending time at THS!