USU is holding another open house tomorrow night at the South Town Expo Center if you are interested in finding out more about USU. If you apply before you go, you may qualify for on the spot scholarships! Admissions staff will be there to help you decide if this school is the right one for you. There will be lots of Aggie swag to be given away and there is nothing better than some free Aggie ice cream.
Date: November 7th, 2017
Place: South Towne Expo Center
9575 South State St.
Time: 5-8 p.m.
SNOW COLLEGE SNOW BLAST!
November 17-18, 2017/Ephraim Campus/Jock vs. Nerd dance
Snow blast registration
High school juniors and seniors will get the chance to stay with a Snow College Ambassador and see what it’s really like to be a Snow College student for a couple of days. The overnight campus visit includes:
• Meals (Dinner on Friday/Breakfast on Saturday)
• Overnight stay
• Attend a Snow College event
• Campus tour
• Information on how you can pay for school
• On-campus housing tour (Saturday morning)
• Exclusive Snow College t-shirt
• & much more
- Other dates available
- Cost: $25
ENGINEERING DAY AT THE U
Saturday, November 18th, 2017
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Warnock Engineering Building Catmull Gallery
72 S. Central Campus Drive
Salt Lake City, UT
Please Contact: Jamie Garza at email@example.com with questions about the event, the registration process, or if a presentation you are interested in is full.
Due to capacity limitations: Registration for this event is open only to high school students, their parents, and prospective transfer students.
Parents are welcome to attend but do not need to register. Special parent sessions are available.
Registration opens October 9, 2017
CONNECTING U DAY AT THE UNIVERSITY OF UTAH
November 4, 2017
November 18, 2017
Details: Go beyond a campus tour and let us Connect U to the University of Utah! This expanded recruitment program provides prospective freshmen students and their families a ‘snapshot’ of life on campus. Learn more about the admissions process, scholarships and financial aid, plus our academic and student success programs through a variety of breakout sessions.
Other dates available
Dixie State University Preview
Registration: DSU Preview
Details: December 1-2, 2017
- The DSU Preview is your opportunity as a high school senior to experience university life — Dixie State style.
- You’ll also learn about scholarships, financial aid, housing, student resources, academic programs, and more!
- By attending the preview, you’ll get a chance to experience what it’s like to be a student Dixie State University.
- You’ll also get to meet and make friends with other seniors looking to attend Dixie State.
- It’s an incredible weekend filled with fun activities, interactive presentations, food, and much more!
UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY’S DIVERSITY LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
November 10, 2017, 9:00 am – 4 pm
November 18, 2017 9:00 am – 4 pm
Registration: Aggie Leadership Extravaganza
Lead the Way
Aggie Leadership Extravaganza is a fun-filled day of leadership activities designed for high school seniors involved in any type of leadership. High school leaders from around Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming participate in various workshops and activities facilitated by our student ambassadors.
RED RIOT OVERNIGHT!
November 3 – 4, 2017
November 17 – 18, 2017
Red Riot registration: https://www.suu.edu/admissions/overnight/
This is a great way for any high school student to experience Southern Utah University as you spend the weekend with one of our student Ambassadors! For only $20, each Red Riot Overnight includes the following:
- Tour of campus
- Meals (Friday evening & Saturday morning)
- Overnight accommodations
- Tickets to SUU events
- Information about classes
- T-shirt to remember the event
- Scholarship advising & much more
Parents are invited to attend a customized parent information session and campus tour on Friday of the Overnight. No lodging arrangements can be made for parents in University Housing. Discounts for local hotels can be found at Parent Services.
Other dates available